Friday, September 12, 2008

Week 38

And the winner for week 36 Transport, is number 7. Congratulations!


Voting for the SPRING FEVER photos has started. Your choice may be based on the quality of the photo (lighting, focus etc) or it may be based on the particular take on the theme. Either way, have a vote and pass it on, thanks! Ed



The new theme for week 28 is...



Down Town



*******************************

1. On the run, downtown.





(ISO 400 f/8)


******************************************








11. a 'regular' downtown Longreach




**************************************



4. Downtown Northbridge.........


****************************************




10. On my way...

***************************



I know its late but here it is Downtown.......

Abu Dhabi.

******

2 comments:

binrow said...

Hi Guys I know its not on time but I just wanted to put up a pic of my new home town Abu Dhabi, this is the view from my hotel room.
I would also like to note that I have left my camera back in OZ and only have a little fuji to play with so forgive the standard of my pictues till I can get my canon shippped over. HUGZ

Gallery 12 said...

Oh Robin - so good to hear from you! So good to have a photo from you this week - and glad you did too! Let's not take ourselves too seriously eh! Keep 'em coming lovey Canon or not! Hope you settle in well, X Donna