6. “Whenever there is a reason for celebration my husband brings me flowers - my birthday, our anniversary, the day he proposed. Yesterday for my birthday he gave me the most beautiful arrangement ever with stunning reds and purples – I couldn’t wait to capture them on camera! For me, flowers have become a real symbol of celebration and I love photographing them … they are a celebration of life!”
1. Our front lawn - inches deep in water - what a great reason to celebrate! I know one little person certainly did!
5. Celebrating the festive season with all things delicious...mmmmmmmmm . Sometimes the simple things in life are the best things!
11. Bubbles of joy celebrating a bush Christmas... this picture encapsulates the pure celebration that is children
techo bits: 50 mm fixed lens, P mode 800 ISO.
10. what better way to celebrate than with sparkler in hand.
9.celebrate christmas treats..
natural light.P function ISO 200..