Saturday, May 3, 2008

Week 19


Congratulations to number two for winning the most votes for the very lovely week 17 'Times Past' photo.
The poll is now open for voting on your favourite week 18 Kitchen Utensils photo.
The theme for week 19 is:
JOURNEY

Good luck everyone!


****************************************************



3. On the Journey for work rights - May Day March 2008

**************************************************

5. Her journey in life has just begun...

*****************************************************


1. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead,

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Walk beside me and just be my friend.
Albert Camus

********************************************

7. Our journey home was VERY long. Glad to see the road behind us.
don't mind my dirty side mirror.

***************************************************




8. A solo journey.

************************

9. A Journey

When you set out on the road to Ithaca,
pray that the road is long ,
full of adventure, full of knowledge.
Constantine Peter Cavafy

************************


11. Journey to the horizon... and beyond

**********************




4. Moving house....................

********************************

2 comments:

scrapwitch said...

GREAT PICS THIS WEEK CHICKIES...I LOVE TO SEE THE DIFFERENT IDEAS...THAT SNAIL....MOVING HOUSE ,IS A CLASSIC....

tracey said...

wow what great pics - i think i will have to side with you scrapwitch - everyone has outdone themselves again...goodluck everyone