Saturday, June 21, 2008

Week 26

Congratulations to numbers 7 and 8 - a tie for first place last week with their very different takes on the Friendship theme.


Week 26 is:
In Your Neighborhood

(thanks Melissa C)


**********************

11. Our neighbours are our friends


*********************************************



4. A special piece of my Neighbourhood.....


******************************************


5. The Lake...This wonderful lake and park overflowing with wildlife...

Our weekend playground!


********************************************************



10. In my neighbourhood we have the most beautiful bay.


*******************************

9. All ways lead to water


***********************************

1. I'd managed to con my new neighbor into a photo shoot for this week. After I'd taken a few over the fence snaps, we were chatting away and I happened to capture this lovely shot of Mr X giving Miss M a flower. We've got great neighbors!

(ISO 1600 f5.6)

****************************************************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a magic shot number 4

Anonymous said...

I think No 1 catches the magic this week.

Anonymous said...

well i dont

scrapwitch said...

well i like seeing all the different aspects of each persons neighbourhood .
im seeing the magic in all the shots