Sunday, December 14, 2008

Week 51

Week 50 saw a flurry of votes and for the first time this year, all photos receive honours! Congrats goes to numbers 4, 8 and 11 who all tied for first place. There was also a three way tie for second place so well done numbers 1,7 and 10! And not to forget number 5 in third place. Too good!

Gosh, I must admit, typing in that number 51 in the title space made me a tad bleary. Well, not exactly, but a little bit sad to see this coming to a close. There's something nice about the regular, the routine. It makes life feel comfortable. It's been a happy balance between the predictable and the "oh no - what the heck am I going to do this week!"

And, it's nearly over. Our photographic journey is coming to an end. And I have to say I've enjoyed myself. It has been a challenge, getting a photo in every week. The deadline meaning that the photo is oftentimes very last minute, and not that flash, but at least they went up!
Well, here's the second last theme for the year...

The Important Things in Life
Lots of Christmas love to you all and thankyou to all our loyal voters for helping us keep the challenge component going!

***************************






11. ART!



**************************





4. The last afternoon together.....





************************





9. Family


**********************************************
1. Best Friends
My hope is that my kids will always be great mates throughout life and not let differences keep them apart.
******************************

No comments: